1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Aquariums just keep rolling in

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by tyler_medeiros, May 29, 2005.

1. tyler_medeiros

tyler_medeiros New Member

Ok so as you may have read throughout all of the other posts i have created me and my girlfriend own a 29 gallon community tetra tank, a 2 gallon fish bowl with a betta and a 10 gallon neon tetra tank and just recently added a 90 gallon corner tank to our collection.
    Whats funny is that all of these tanks we just keep finding for bargain prices and once again it happened. We were out driving around and at this one house we came across a 25 gallon tank for $30. for this i thought that it could be used as a grow out tank for the cichlids that are going into the 90 gallon. While loading the tank into the car a guy drove by and asked if i was interested in buying a 125 gallon for $200 fully equiped. Heaters, two marineland bio wheel filters stand and hood. As of right know we are planning on buying it but if we did we would be selling the 90 gallon.
    i would also like to thank everyone on the site for helping me out over the past 6 months.

tyler and amanda

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

wow, you two cant stop with the deals, can you? i wish i could find tnaks for prices like that everywhere i go, i guess i will jsut have to keep looking around. are you going to use the 125 for cichlids still?

3. tyler_medeiros

tyler_medeiros New Member

yes it is goin gto be used for the cichlids. the guy that had the 125 tank used it for 2 12" oscars and the one got so aggresive it ate the other thats why he got rid of it.

4. nick_no_11

nick_no_11 New Member

i wish i could find them for that kind of deals. i need a big one for my pirahna so he can get bigger i only 12 my parents say that if i can find a cheap big one i can get it i need to get him out of the 10 gal

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Those deals are great! I wish I could have some of those deals near me! It looks like your on a roll !!!

6. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Those deals are great! I wish I could have some of those deals near me! Your on a roll !!! Best wishes with your plans for the tanks!