1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Aquaruim light on bird cage?

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Mybudgiefriend, Mar 25, 2004.

?

Should i put the light on the cage?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no clue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mybudgiefriend

Mybudgiefriend New Member

:?Hey whats going on? well anyway i have a intresting question. i have an old aquaruim light. its not a heat light or uv light. and i want to know if i can put that on the cage for light? i know a way to keep the cord away from the cage. so all i need to know is if it is ok for the birds> thanks kyle

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

No as some aqarium lights give off too much heat which can make the bird sweat and become sick form being over heated they dont need anymore light than what comes through the window as they dont need a light during the night.

mike

3. Mybudgiefriend

Mybudgiefriend New Member

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Yeah that's not good for your birds!