1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

ARABIANS!!!

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by arab lover 4 ever!!!, May 13, 2004.

1. :p :) :lol: hey everybody!!!

i love arabs i have a beutifull pure bred arab named hamis(its pronounced ham-eese) hes a chestnut gelding and hez awsume!!!
    yea anyways i waz j/w who else loves arabs as much as i do :p :p :p :p !!! :y_the_best:

2. sissysuresure

sissysuresure New Member

arabians are pretty damn cool :)

Hey that’s cool about your arab. I have an arab too. He’s a straight Egyptian arab and a stallion too his names Tanzer, which is german for dancer, cuz he literally dances, lol. I had a riding partner named Hamis and he told me the meaning to his name which is Arabic, the meaning was either Tuesday or Wednesday. Hahaha…his name is a day of the week…must be an Egyptian thing. lol. where do you live currently? Just curious, cuz I dunno I live in Egypt and your horses name is Arabic so just wondering? Yea, I’m a where that it is possible for horses to have Arabic names in America, but hey, it’s a small world. :)

3. imikec

imikec New Member

Sissysuresure: Question!

Hi Sissysuresure,

Please tell me if able how long your wonderful horse can run fast before you need to slow the running pace down for safety reasons. Your answer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

imikec

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

whats with everyone and asking how long a horse can run? just because of a post? anyways. iv loved them since i was small. i always wanted to own one but never got one :cry: