1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Are all Pitbulls crazy about WATER?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by pitlovers333, Dec 4, 2005.

?

Does your Pitbull love to swim?

1. always everywhere

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. pitlovers333

pitlovers333 New Member

hi guys, I have a question - what is that about pitbulls and water?

all our dogs are crazy about swiming and actually it scares me sometimes,
    when the ocean is rough or the current is too strong and this is the only un-controllable thing! they are very obidient babies, trained real well,
    always listen to mama and papa, but they never listen when it comes to water!! I have pitbulls for 9 years already and I still can not figure out how to deal with this :( if anyone has the same problem could you give me some tips

meanwhile :)
    fishing.. diving .. swiming

[​IMG]

2. ktownchick30

ktownchick30 New Member

I have the opposite problem with My Pit and water. He's petrified of water. The only water he can deal with is the water in his dish.

3. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

I have 2 dogs like yours. My Dogs Love Water....I cold get the hose and spray into his mouth and he will just sit there and move towards it and just play....He would act like it is hurting him and give it all hes got. It doesnt hurt him though b/c when i stop he will scratch at the hose bc he wants to play more! 8)