1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Attn: Kristine

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Apr 11, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Kristine,
    I was on the dogster.com site tonite and cruising the shih-tzu mixes....(like I always do!..hehe) :roll: and I came across this one dog who is shih tzu and pekingese: http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=27803
    Check him out!

Do you think he looks a little like your Oscar?? (esp. in the face)??

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Monster, did you see the dog show yesterday. The havannes on it looked just like Bailey.

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Puttin,

No, I didn't see the dog show! dangitall.........I didn't even know it was on!!!!! Do you know what station? Maybe I can check out a website or something.

You should have told me before! LOL... (kidding, of course)

4. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Monster Bailey

The shih tzu peke mix does look a LOT like my oscar--the same face and ears! When I was at the pet store with Oscar--a woman who happened to be a peke breeder told me that Oscar was DEFINITELY a peke mix. I guess Ill never know--unless DNA testing for dogs gets popular LOL.

I cant find the number of the woman I got him from of I would call her and ask her whether she knows of the shih tzu mother being exposed to a peke. I think i already said that she has a male pug--so thats a strong possibility as the shih tzu peke and pug have similar ancestors.

It is fun to look at all the pics on dogster--I can spend hours on that site!

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Kristine I thought Oscar looked like he had some Peke in him as well, when I checked out his dogster page. I definatley see it in his face!

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

yep, Kristine... I admit it .. I'm totally addicted to that dogster site!!! Some of the things people write are toooooooooo dang funny.... and then the outfits!?!? oh man......it's that kind of entertainment that keeps me happy... ha ha ha

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

It was on animal planet. They may still play it again. They had it on on sunday. Check the animal planet site.

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh duh!! I guess I should have known it was animal planet... derrr... :0011: hehe... I'll definitely check it out! Thanks a bunch, puttin!!!