1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

August Birthdays?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Do we have any August Birthdays?

2. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

No August here but what a coincidence that Duke and Dukesmom have the same birthday in November. We just assigned that date to Freckle's also so they can all have a party.

3. Jody

Jody New Member

August b'days for us or our furbabies???

4. Nik

Nik New Member

Woo, we have mine on 13th and Floob's on the 23rd. His cousin Brook's was on 7th and we had a little party.
    We're on holiday when it's Floobs so we're having a big party with water balloons, cake and party hats :mrgreen:

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Well, Happy Birthday Nik & Floob!
    :0018:

6. Rene

Rene New Member

Sebastain's birthday is Aug. 13th he will be 2 and Nala's was 8/8 (she would have been 7 this year)

and worst of all MY DAUGHTER WILL BE 18 ON THE 29TH :shock: :( so sad i cant beleive how fast they grow. they keep getting older pretty soon they are going to catch up to me :lol:

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Fifis is the 27th, My neice was on the 2nd and my nephew was on the 10th.

8. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Me n Trixie were in the last two months is that close enough :mrgreen:

Trixie- June 18th (turned one)Me - July 6th (turned 15)
    :m21:

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

two of my sisters bdays are today (11th) But happy birthday to everyone else!

10. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

Aug. 18th :eek:

best day ever for me.