1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Avary got attacked!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by juice1348, Jun 22, 2004.

1. juice1348

juice1348 New Member

so i went to my aunts house for fathers day. I brought Avary and tied her outside with everyone. Then my uncle brought out his little Min Shnauzer. Now let me remind you, Avary absolutely loves other dogs. Always wants to play. The schnauzer immediately attacked Avary and went for her throught. Avary is only 16 weeks old, so she is about the same size as the other dog, but Avary, who ive never seen get mad, went right back after this dog! Luckily nothing happened because I grabbed her. Man, it gave me a scare though!

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

EEK! That is not good. Now is a crucial time in her life for socialization with other dogs. Remember its in their genes to be dog agressive, but even if they are not they will not back down from a fight.

I would suggest taking her to some parks to meet dogs on neutral territory and see if the attack has changed her interaction with dogs. If she is acting skittish, I would get a friend to help you with reintroducing them. Maybe have the dogs stand a bit bakc from each other (on leash) and have your friend give Avary some treats.

3. juice1348

juice1348 New Member

shes ok!!! I brought her to my baseball game last night like always. Well, she was tied out on her 15 ft rope and a jack russell came running over full speed and ran right into Avary, but they just started playing for the next 1/2 hour or so. She loves to play!!!

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Well Im very happy to hear that she is ok! You have probably posted pictures before but I think I may have missed them. So how about it?
    I love seeing pictures of the little one's!
    :mrgreen:

5. Jody

Jody New Member

I also enjoy looking at pics so I think you should post some aswell. :lol: :lol: 8)