1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

average prices of tanks?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, Apr 28, 2005.

1. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

whats the average price of a 10 gallon tank? 15? thats the glass only...

(please state currancy.. like canadian or usd Ect..)

2. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Just the 5 pieces of glass stuck together (bottom and 4 sides) for a 10 gallon I am able to find (In a local store) for only $15. A 15 gal would be near $20 (Canadian Currency)

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Walmart sells 10 gallon tanks (no equipment) for, I believe, $9.

-Chelle

4. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

Petco sells 10 gals for 10 dollars and 20 gals for 35 dollars. American Dollars.

5. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

Wal-mart - Filter, cartrage, tank, water treatment stuff, small amount of food, hood and light, sticky thermometer, heater- around 50.00

I ended up having to get a thingy that puts oxygen into the water because the filter alone didn't cut it. I would also reccomend getting a glass thermometer that does into the water instead of sticks outside the glass. More accurate reading.

6. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

As a fellow canadian your looking at about 15-20 for a 10 gal with nothing
    and a 15 20-25 hope this helps