1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Azsunlover- heres your two cuties-Picture

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Oct 20, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well here they are only took me a couple of minutes to do. You forgot to add their names. I do believe you said they were maltipoos. The apricot one sure does have some staying color. The background on this picture is beautiful.
    [​IMG]

2. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Those dogs are too cute for words, Azsunlover- You lucky lucky person!!

3. azsunlover

azsunlover New Member

Hi Puttin510,
    Thanks for doing the picture of my two puppies...Sugar is the white Bichon and Honey is the malti-poo mix. They are truly "my sweet babies".

Now how do I get this picture in my profile so that it shows up on the left side of the page like the picture of your dogs do? I right-clicked on the picture but it didn't give me any info to do that.

Again...thanks so much for doing the picture.

Margo

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

If you want I can give you the URL in P.M. Sometimes when I post an URL from photo bucket on another site the URL is written out and people click on it, but it goes to my whole album. My boys don't like to be seen by all. I will try that.