1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

badly need some advise

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Fuz, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Fuz

Fuz New Member

ok so a couple years ago my family moved from the city to the country and my first day at my new school i made a frend, we became best frends and i went to her house a couple times and she came to my house a couple times and then she joined 4-H they got guinea pigs. and poultry i was fine with that but at fair she didnt get first place in every thing so she cried at every show when we came to my house to wait for her mom to pick her up she would leave me in my room alone as she watched tv and after a fe hours she would come in and ask me why i wasnt watching tv with her. at my birth day party after every one left except her and another girl she tried "hypnotysing" the other girl i told them i was bored and she just said let me try one more time i went into my closet and started crying and she went ut into our kitchen and started pigging out on our food and the other girl comforted me. last year we got some goats and they just got goats. they are copying me and my family i am completely annoyed in a couple of weeks i am getting parakeets and in a state of being dead tired i told her that now i fear she will also get some become bored of them and either kill them or dump them on me. her guinea pigs that she got all died within a year. how can i get her to stop all this? please help me. [-o<

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

im not criticizing you or anything, but how old are you? that could help us to figure out some good advice for you.

3. Fuz

Fuz New Member

im 14

4. pekepoo4u

pekepoo4u New Member

Perhaps you should go to your minister...4H leader or an adult that you respect and ask these questions. As we do not really know you or your friend, real advice as opposed to virtual advice may be more appropriate.