1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

barking

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by heaven, Jun 6, 2004.

1. heaven

heaven New Member

my puppy has turned into a barker and she's driving us crazy.....she barks at everything.....she has plenty of attention and exercise... at a lose at how to stop it

2. nern

nern New Member

Sebastian barks (he's gotten a lot better though) alot too. He was encouraged to bark at every little noise in his previous home so its been extra tough to break him of this. I started by distracting him with a "Hey" and then telling him "Quiet"...after a few seconds of him remaining quiet I would give lots of praise sometimes along with a treat. He barks alot less than he used to and now I can usually just tell him "Quiet" and he stops.