1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Barrel racing

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by Bamagirl, May 2, 2004.

1. Bamagirl

Bamagirl New Member

I really wan to get into barrel racing, but not sure what direction to head!! Any advice would be greatful! :D

2. horses93

horses93 New Member

in barrel racing there realy is no direction to go. you have to get a trainer, and a good horse the can do the sport. it is kind of dangerous . someone who was barrel racing got injured badly with 8 breaks. so you have to be careful. good luck :y_the_best: thats not how you spell want :oops: i tarined myself to and i win all the time i have won 47 times and i'm only 11

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I train for barrels and ride myself!! Tell ya what, email me and I can help you all I can!

Mare-majic@excite.com