1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bear started marking in the house

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by winnie, Nov 15, 2006.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

Bear marked in the house today for the first time, i couldnt believe it, he peed on the end of the couch! I've had him since he was 4 weeks, he has been 100% potty trained since 8 weeks old, I know its young but he was, never had one accident till just now and he just turned one year old a couple weeks ago. He is not nuetered, and I know this is most likely the cause of him marking. I am getting him neutered,I just moved so im trying to find the differnt vets out here to compare prices and look at their facilities,Bear is huge so I have to find a place that is somewhat afforadable but also good.Hopefully it will be in the next couple weeks, but in the mean time is there anyway to get him to stop? Luckily I caught him in the act, so maybe that will help. Also he has never started lifting his leg till yesterday! Im dog sitting a male dog who lifts his leg and brought him home yesterday, thats when i notcied Bear lifting his leg for the first time when he was outside, then just now inside.

Thanks for any advice, I was so shocked!

2. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

Hmmmmm.

Could this be a case of hormones and......

Monkey see, monkey do?

3. winnie

winnie New Member

Im wondering if when the dog im dog sitting leaves, if Bear will stop marking? Maybe thats wishful thinking.

I made an appt for him on the 21st, but its so expensive, Bears a big boy and I cant find a place that accepts those discount vouchers from the pound. :(

4. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

Yeah, Ranger didn't start lifting his leg until he was about 2 and one of our neighbors dogs who he plays with started it. For a while it was his new trick he had to show everyone. Company loved it :roll: