1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bear story

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I saw this morning on tv! They said that after the first drinking binge, he climbed up a tree and slept the whole next day!

3. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Boy I can already see the add Ranier Beer will create out of this story. Too bad for Busch Beer. :D

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I miss all those commercials for the regional beers. Anyone from WA remember the old Olympia beer commercials about the "Artesians"? Do they still run those??

*singing* "Are there or aren't there Artesians.....do you think one will ever be found....just pour me another cold Oly my friend....the question is worth one more round..."

And I don't even like beer, LOL.

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:shock: I'm guessing Burt Bacarach did NOT write that....

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'm trying to think of the tune it goes with. It's a familiar tune, but I can't get the beer lyrics out of my head to identify it...

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I like the frogs and lizards!!!! I don't drink beer either. BUt Sassy sure loves it!!

8. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Since I'm the Washingtonian in the crowd, I'll jump in here..... All of us up here over the age of......say 30's or so......remember the Artesians. But the Oly brewery closed a year or two ago, and the ads stopped quite awhile back. My favorite was the old Rainier ones, where they were always on expedition like on Wild Kingdom, in search of the "mountain fresh wild Rainiers"..... they would occasionally come upon a herd of the whiley critters, and take off after them with their giant bottle openers.....but to no avail....the might Rainiers would elude being captured every time!!