1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Been gone for awhile but have new pics.

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by PiTlOvErWITHcHiLd, May 25, 2005.

1. PiTlOvErWITHcHiLd

PiTlOvErWITHcHiLd New Member

This may make some of you made since we bred our dogs wich alot would call it backyard breeding but just wanted to show of the mommy daddy and a picture of the week old pups I will post more as they get older (they were born friday the 13th). Click on the thumbnails to make them bigger.

Mommy (Alexis)
    [​IMG]

Daddy (Larz) The one with dirt all over him (seal colored) (other is our mixed rescue)
    [​IMG]

Puppies (1 pure white, 2 White with black, 2 white with Brown and some black and 3 brindles with some white)
    [​IMG]

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Safe to say most here don't agree with byb, if you know you are doing it why not change? This was touched in a discussion well a couple discussions. Why don't byb change? Why don't they care? Why do they do it? I'm myself am one who doesn't agree with it, but can't say that I'm mad. The pups look fat and healthy, the pic is neat because of the contrast in color between the dark and light colored ones.