1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Been quite around here how is everyone doing??

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Oct 20, 2011.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Hello everyone!! It has been pretty quite here on the boards, I check them daily no news must be good news?? :lol:

Things have settled down a bit here for us... Wisconsin has been nice and we are liking things so far.

We are renting a home off the Wolf River so it's been really pretty!! The river is our backyard so Buster has been loving it!! He has soo much space to run around outside with all the different smells and things to look at... His favorite thing to do now is look in the river and "attack" the waves at the bank very cute...

The cats have settled in and love all the room to run and play!! the extra pounds that everyone put on while in the 5th wheel are starting to shed off... Buster is down 2 pounds, Chopper has slimmed up again, Harley is still a work in progress and Zoe is also getting there..

Chopper has a new favorite place to perch and it is on my left shoulder!! He will even jump up there from the ground using my thigh as a stepping spot when he really want's up and he'll ride around perfectly perched for as long as I let him.. I don't even have to hold him which is nice he's learned that mom needs her hands to do stuff.

[​IMG]

Well hope everyone is doing well

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

It's great to cyber-see you! I'm sad that it has gotten so quiet here. It used to be such a lively forum. Since Booger passed away, hubby and I have been going through personal hardships so I don't get to the boards much but I do check in now and then to see what's going on.

I really do love and miss you all and I'll keep checking in.

On a side note, if anyone of you are in Europe and are willing to send me Chocolate...pm me!!!!! During a cat-swap Bent sent me some chocolate from Norway and it was TO DIE FOR-MELT IN YOUR MOUTH chocolate! I will paypal all costs! I seriously want more Europe chocolate!

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Sorry to hear that you both are having hardships... I will keep you two in my thoughts and prayers. I understand hard times all too well and hope the best for you guys. Hope you do stop by and check in from time to time.

Big cyber hugs to ya!!

I can understand the chocolate thing I've had a taste once and wow!!! yumm!!!!