1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Before and After Pics

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Aug 20, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

Do you have before and after pics of your furbabies to share? I'll start with mine:

Milo:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vene:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pumpkin and Pooky:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Monty and Rene:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

What a great idea. Cute pictures. I have before pictures of my kitties but they were not taken with a digital camera so I would have trouble getting the hard copies to computer. It will be fun to see others, though.

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

those are so cute...I only have then and now on Zeus as my 2 meezers were adults when I got them.

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Cute idea, vene. Unfortunately Moe was an adult when I got her, so no kitten pictures. I may be able to post a "when she was sick and skinny" picture, if I can get my scanner working.

Your kitties were and are so cute!

5. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I have a scanner at work so I'll have to dig through all my old pics at home and get them scanned and online.

I love all the before and after pics! Very cute!

6. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

i love this idea!! Lex however was pretty much an adult when we got him (teenager lol) so what ya see is what ya get. tho he's gotten alittle rounder around the edges.

i will be happy to add Razberry's picture up once he grows up- if all goes well. :y_the_best:

7. nern

nern New Member

I do have pictures of Bean, Hoggle and Rhiannon as kittens but I don't have my scanner set up. I'll have to dig around on my computer and see if I have any aleady scanned. Tiddy, Chieve and Bella were adults when I got them so I don't have kitten pictures of them.

8. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

CUTE KITTIES! I am not sure how to put pictures on this site, I onlyhave a few pictures of Stewart when he was a baby and they are hard copies and I know I can scan them and put them on the computer but how o go and do that I am not sure about... I have a picture od myself on My Space but my boyfriend did that for me, i am sorta computer illerate, like how people have picture by thier names and descriptions, I am not sur ehow that is done???

:bow_now: all you smart people amaze me. :lol:

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hi Ashimmerystar! I haven't seen you here before so I thought I'd say welcome! I sent you a private message for uploading photos. If you have questions, let me know.

10. acatnut

acatnut New Member

Too cute! The orange one looks like one of the cats that joined my family years ago...he just walked up and stayed. You've given me incentive to get a camera! :qm2:

11. nern

nern New Member

Bean (8months old) and Hoggle (7 or 8wks old)
    [​IMG]

Bean (4yrs old) and Hoggle (4yrs old)
    [​IMG]

Bean (kitten) and his mother, Luna
    [​IMG]

Bean (adult)
    [​IMG]

Bean (adult) and Rhiannon (kitten)
    [​IMG]

Rhiannon (adult)
    [​IMG]

12. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Nern - your cats are so beautiful! Bean really gets around!

13. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Raymond

This is a cool idea!!

Raymond at 8 weeks

[​IMG]

Raymond now

[​IMG]

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

YOU GUYS!!!! HOW ABOUT THIS TOPIC AS A CONTEST????? :eek: these pictures are great!!!!

maxie cat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and mikey...wish i had pics of him as a little kitty...but he just came to our home three weeks ago! :)

[​IMG]

ugh!!!! i am sooooo frustrated....this happened to me a couple days ago when i was trying to load more pics of mikey in my photoalbum...it says my storage space is full...even though i deleted alot of pictures...now i cant even get in there....and somehow the pic of him that i used in the photo contest is not in the album...how could that be??? any way...i will edit this later today...cause i have new pics coming anyway!!!!!

15. vene

vene New Member

I agree with Lynn. These pics are great! Bean is so special, and Raymond has gotten so big and still so cute! Max is such a little darling and so photogenic too! Can't you tell, I'm crazy about cat pics! :0023:

More pics please everyone. They don't have to be from kittenhood. Just when you first got them and the now pics will do! :mrgreen:

16. nern

nern New Member

They are all so adorable!! :eek:

17. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

All of the pics are so great. :mrgreen: Here are Romeo and Juliet. Romeo is grey/white and Juliet is black.

This was a couple of weeks after they adopted me.

[​IMG]
    And this is them now:

[​IMG]

18. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i have to say EVERYONES kitties are so darling. raymond IS a doll isnt he? what a cute kitten he was...(still cute...BTW)

vene...i still think vene has got to be one of the most beautiful kittens i have seen. most kittens are cute! vene was beautiful... :wink:

and of course bean and hoggle...but nern knows how i feel about that picture.......CONTEST WINNER!!!!! :m26: :m34:

19. halaroo

halaroo New Member

You all have gorgeous cats. I wish I had Moe when she was young. I'm sure she was a cutie!

Chessmind - They sure are growing up, aren't they? They are adorable. You must be a very proud dad.

Deb - You know how I feel about Raymond... He has to be the cutest kitten I've ever seen!

20. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

chessmind...they are adorable. :wink: how is the cat enclosure coming along?? :qm4: