1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bella Catches some Air (pics)

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sara, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

Lots of pics...fun evening we had too. This is her FAVORITE past time! She starts barking and whining when I bring the flirt pole out of the garage.

The beginning....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here she goes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes She connects

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes she Doesn't

[​IMG]

Sometimes she Dances

[​IMG]

When She does connect...it get's a little hairy

[​IMG]

But she is quite proud of herself...and one VERY happy dog by the time the game's over...
    [​IMG]

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Awesome, Awesome pics. She looks like she is having so much fun. She is getting so big.

So when are you going to get a Tuff Pole for her?

3. Sara

Sara New Member

When I get enough guts... Actually I have to talk Andy into it...I've been trying, believe me, but he's worried about parafinalia... Maybe I'll just work some overtime and buy one and it'll just show up in the yard...might not even notice it...LOL...

River I can't get to pay attention to anything but Banshee's trail...urgh...

Sara

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

whats a toff pole??

I finally built a spring Ploe Mickey can't destroy!! Now if I can just find somehting for the end of the flirt pole he won't rip to shreds in a half a second.
    he's great at it. But if he catches whatevers on the end.. its done for. He has not mastered the command, "DROP IT"

5. Sara

Sara New Member

I grab what they got fast if they catch it...Bella's really good if ya tickle the roof of her mouth. Monty on the other hand...might as well not play with him at all. He needs a tuff pole. He LOVES tug.

A Tuff Pole is a spring pole that True and family build for ya all ready to be "installed". Neat critter really, especially if you don't want to go to the hassle of finding all the stuff to build yourself...or if you lack big trees to use (like myself)

[​IMG]

6. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

They work really great as they are cemented in the ground and you can tie the dog out to it without worry. Both the springpole and tie out part spin full 360 so no tangling.

That is Mr Blaze Twister's nephew and No Name's brother.

7. Angel

Angel New Member

Looks like she is having heaps of fun in those pics.
    She is a very cut dog I have to admitt. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: