1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bella has a broken leg

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by BellaPoo, Oct 28, 2004.

1. BellaPoo

BellaPoo New Member

Hi Everyone!!

I can't seem to upload a photo on photoisland, but here's a link to dogster where there is a picture of her....with her splint.....hope it works

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=64813&j=t

Sorry I haven't been around much - my work schedule has been hectic! Anyway it's true, my BellaPoo has a broken leg (rear right tibia). :cry: My vet called this morning with the x-ray findings. To make a long story short - she and my collie were outside and the collie accidentely ran over her leg at full sprint, while I was outside with them. I've learned my lesson - they will no longer be outside together. My vet is confident that Bella will have a complete recovery with a splint in place for several weeks. If the splint doesn't do the job and we have to end up with her having surgery, I'm in the right place. I live 15 mins away from one of the best vet med schools in the country! Please send Bell your prayers - at a whole 4lbs she needs them.

Thanks!!!

2. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Give Bella a hug from me, Gracie, Sammy and Lyle!!!! How awful this must be for you all!!!!

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I'm sorry about Bella! Major hugs & kisses being sent her way from me, Molly & Emma!

I wish her a very speedy recovery :D

4. Rene

Rene New Member

oh i'm so sorry i hope she feels better soon poor baby

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

If Bella is not a pup, then her leg should heal well. The problem is when they are still young and their bones are still growing. Hope she's not in too much pain. How sad poor girl.

6. ShihPooBoo

ShihPooBoo New Member

Gosh -- poor baby!! Please keep us updated on how she's doing and getting around. If the vet is sure about her recovery, then that should make you feel better. Lots of prayers coming from us for Bella! :y_the_best:

7. Roxie's Shipoo

Roxie's Shipoo New Member

I hope Bella gets well soon. Lots of hugs and kisses to your Bella from me and my Bella. :kiss_heart:

8. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

sending prayers Bellas way. sure hope shes not in alot of pain. Can she get around pretty good?

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ooooooooh nooooooooo poor Bella!!!!!!

Bless her heart... I looked at her picture and she looks like she's being a trooper!! give her big ole shihpoo hugs from Bailey! :love_y_t_much:

10. MyDixie

MyDixie New Member

I hope Bella is doing well and not in pain. Love and Kisses from Dixie and myself. :kiss_heart:

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Ohhh, poor baby!!!!!! :cry:

Be sure to give her LOTS of TLC from all of us!!! :y_the_best:

Get well soon, Bella! :D