1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bella is Home - Pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by BellaPoo, Jul 30, 2004.

1. BellaPoo

BellaPoo New Member

Well...we made it home here's my little Miss Bella. She was born 6-2-04 and picked her up today. I didn't realize how tiny she would be! She is pooped and fast asleep in her crate. I hope I've linked the pictures so they show up!

take care & have a great evening....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nern

nern New Member

Oh she is so adorable! What a tiny girl. :D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMGGGGGGG she is just tooooooooooooooo cotton pickin' cuuuuute!!! What a face!! :)

Those shihpoo puppies are the most adorable creatures!

WELCOME HOME BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Goodness gracious sakes, Bella is just too gosh darn cute!!!!!!!!!!!! :love_y_t_much:

She kinda' reminds me of one of my shih-poos, Mickey, who is pretty much all black!

Thanks soooo much for sharing!!! :D

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

OMG, she's adorable!!! I just want to pick her up and cuddle her!!!! You are going to have the time of your life with her, enjoy! :eek:

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

She is a cutie alright.

Poogirl, I want to see what your duo looks like now.

7. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

She is the cutest!! Look at that little face! More pics!! please!

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yes, I agree, I believe it is time for some updated pictures!!!!!! Have they been to their grooming appt. yet - if so, be sure to tell us all about it!!!!! :y_the_best:

Can't wait to hear and see! :D

9. MicroMuttMom

MicroMuttMom New Member

:lol:

All I've got to say is OOODZIE-BOOODZIE BOOOOH!!! (Loosely translated, it means she's too darned cute for words.)

Enjoy!

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:lol: LOL @ MicroMuttMom!!! :lol:

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

AWWWWWW!!!! Need a dog siter?

12. Zoe'smommy

Zoe'smommy New Member

Bella is one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen!! I also adore her name. I bet she isn't going to be spoiled, is she? I am so jealous!! I have to wait until August 25 to get Zoe. Have fun with her. :D [/img]

13. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

wow! i haven't been on here in forever.. but it looks like there is another bella now :)

what a cutie..

14. Brian

Brian New Member

wow

How cute!! Congrats!!

[​IMG]

Peace,
    Brian & Bamboo

15. busymommy333

busymommy333 New Member

BELLA IS ADORABLE

HELLO JUST WANTED TO SAY CONGRADULATIONS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST. AND I WANTED TO SAY THANK-YOU FOR ALL YOUR AWESOME ADVICE AND HELP :eek: