1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

BEST BUDS FOREVER

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Riley'sMom, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Both Toby and Riley are absolutely precious...they do indeed look like best buddies!!!

Glad you shared pics...loved 'em all!!! :D

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

They are buds aren't they. Its a blessing to have two dogs that actually love each other. We're not all that lucky.

4. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

They are so sweet Precious and Bobo are sharing the same blanket right now and Precious (pug) is snooring up a storm.

5. nern

nern New Member

Those pictures are so cute!! They look like good pals.

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh, I loved their pictures! They're definitely buddies! hehe....

:)

7. Kristine

Kristine New Member

they are both adorable. I love the contrast in colors!

8. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

They look so cute together Trixie would luv a brother or a sister but it took me like 7 yrs. to convince my parents to let me have her so she wont be getting a sibling any time soon :(

9. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

Yeah we are really fortunate to have them get along so well. It is kinda funny b/c ones black and the others white like good and evil, but their colors need to be reversed if that is the case :mrgreen: Riley's more hyper than Toby, he loves aggravating him to death, and Toby's so layed back. They're both angels though in their own way. I'll try to keep the pictues and stories coming :wink: