1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to purchase pet meds - i.e., metacam

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Sadiejean, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Sadiejean

Sadiejean New Member

Does anybody have a suggestion for the best place to find the best price for pet meds, especially for 5 lb Pomeranian. I am especially interested in finding something similar to Metacam for 8 year old Pom.

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I have heard that many of the internet places sell inferior meds. They may be old or stored improperly. If it's your only option, I guess it would be better than nothing. Have you tried to Google metacam?

3. itmustbepuppylove

itmustbepuppylove New Member

where i live there is a service that spays and nueters animals for much cheaper than the vet b/c they want to encourage the practice. they also sell heartworm pills and advantage flea stuff for extra cheap. where i am i'ts for population control and the service is only offered once a month, but i get my meds from them on the one day they come by (it's a mobile unit and you have to sign up to have the surgery done).

of course you may or may not have something like this in your area, but call your humane society or pet shelter and they will know and if there is one, i'm sure you can get quality meds (the basics) cheap

itmustbepuppylove