1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bet on puppies!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok, opening bets here!!!

How many pups will Char have?!? I thought it would be fun! Her first litter she had 8, her second she had 7.

SO what will it be this time?!!?!?!?

I think she's going to have 7 again......

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Before I commit to my guess, can I ask a question first? Is it the same father as previous litters or a different one?

3. nern

nern New Member

My guess is 6. :wink:

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Lucky #7 :mrgreen:

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I was thinking 7. 5 males 2 females.

6. Samsintentions

She was bred once before we got her to a beautiful red heeler. Then we bred her to Smokey, and yes He's the daddy again.

Granvels betting 6, 2 boys 4 girls

7. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I'm going to be really daring and say 9 \:D/ 5 girls, 4 boys
    P.S. When should they be due?

8. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

My bet would be 3 males and two females, and not a runt in the litter.

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'll go for an even 3 males and 3 females.

Jamiya

10. Samsintentions

YEah, the runt from the last litter, well he wasn't even a runt!! he was only 0.7 of an ounce smaller than everyone else!! She's such a good momma!

9 Wow! That would be a nightmare!!!! he he he..

Boy I thought I'd never say it, but I kinda miss that baby puppy breath, and squirming and sqeeks they make....and watching as their little white bodies turn blue!
    Well, As soon as she comes out of heat, we'll start counting, it takes 63 days. She whelped exactly on 63 days both times before.

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Luck #5 3 girls 2 boys

honeybear

12. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

7!! 4 girls 3 boys!!

I have a question. Do females make for as good a hunting dog as males?
    Just wondering.

13. Samsintentions

Heelers actually suck at hunting. They tend to run the game off instead of stalk it or retrieve it.
    But as for Herding. Yes, they both are great at it. The females will learn faster, Males are more agressive at it. People tend to use males due to their more "bite" that they put into it. But Females are good too.

14. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi i would say 9, 4males 5females.

It also depends on the time the female is mated if she is mated on her most fertile date then chances of a large litter are high.

But i stick by 9 as first was 8 second was 7 so its got to go back up which then makes 9 lol or u could get shocked when she delivers a litter of 15 babies lol

mike

mike

15. Samsintentions

OH man!!! Don't ginks me!!!!

16. Samsintentions

Well they have been breeding almost every day!!! you'd think she'd be tired by now. My vet said its normal, just let them have their fun! I guess so......little hussy! :shock:

17. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Busy little dogs, are they? I guess it's a tough job, but someones got to do it!!! :y_the_best:

18. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I found this on a site I just happened to be reading...

...and I thought of you, Sams. :mrgreen:

Jamiya

19. Samsintentions

he he he!!!! Thats funny. Yeah, after the last seven. I smelled puppy poo for about a month after they were all gone! I thought i was going to have a nervous breakdown! I even tracked the flights online, and was calling the new owners constantly to find out if they had landed yet, ect....

I'm already getting nervous about this one. Apparently god has decided to yet again remind me of litters....he blessed me with another one last night, I have another thread about that though!

20. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

At least you know how to take care of them!

Jamiya