1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bird feather harnesses opinions??

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by jelyb, Mar 6, 2005.

1. jelyb

jelyb New Member

Hi, I am curious as to the feather tether/harness that some people use when taking their birds outside. I currently have a sulpher crested cockatoo and would like to take him outside without putting him in his playhouse. He does have his wings clipped but can still fly a little - and with neighbours having dogs do not want to risk him making it over the fence. I do not think he would fly unless startled. Has anyone tried these harnesses?? And if so doesn't it seem uncomfortable? or any other suggestions. Looking for some feedback.
    Thanks

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I saw a couple walking around at a bird expo with their parrots in harnesses. The birds seemed quite content. It seems like it might depend on the individual bird, though, and how you introduce the harness.

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member