1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bird show today, I have to have the will power to quit...

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by zarate, Oct 3, 2005.

1. zarate

zarate New Member

Hi everyone, I'm going to the local bird show today for the first time since my birds found new homes. It's gonna be hard, birds are like an addiction to me!!! In the future I'd like to get either a single cockatiel (my cousin and his fiance have one and she's such a cool bird) or a single lovebird. I've had both when I was little and they were so much fun. What would you guys recommend?
    Today my budgie flopped out of his cage (his wings are clipped) and walked over to me then he noticed the dogs kennel (it's new to him, we just brought it last night) so he went and checked it out...and that seems to be his new favorite perching spot! As he walked over to it he had to check out the cat and dog first. He knows he owns this house LOL. The smallest animal I've got, and he's the boss. Have a good day!
    -Mandi