1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Black Ghost Knife up for sale, moving to college. pic posted

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by velmeran42, Jun 24, 2004.

1. velmeran42

velmeran42 New Member

I'm about to move out to college and subsequently am breaking down my fishtank. All of the smaller fish are being transfered to my mothers fish tank, but I don't think her tank is suitable for my BGK. The BGK is ~10 inches long and in very good shape except for a small fin nip recently received from one of its tank mates (on the very end of its fin). If anyone in the Kent/Seattle WA area is interested in the BGK please let me know. As for the price, I'm really not to concerned with the money, I just want the fish to find a good home (I think I paid $35 for it when it was ~3 inches long).

[​IMG]

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

dang, thats a nice one. why didnt you just keep the tank up and running but give it to your parents while you are away? i would never be able to let go of that one!

3. velmeran42

velmeran42 New Member

OneWolfsDream, I would keep it up and running, but I'm actually planning on breaking down the tank and selling it. (55 gal quarter round tank w/ a Magnum 350 canister if anyone is interested). I'll be off at college for 2 years (I got my AS at community college) and probably won't be settled back in anywhere specific for at least another 4 years after that, so I figured in the meantime I didn't want to have to store my gear.

Anyhow, if anyone knows anyone in the area who would like a BGK, please let them know about it.

4. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

ill see if anyone is interested. but all the people i know there are not greatly into fish

5. velmeran42

velmeran42 New Member

One of the local ma 'n pa style fish stores I do business w/ may buy back the fish for a few $$$ (only if I can't find a taker on the forums). Then I'll just have to find a buyer for the tank once I break it down and clean it.

-Brian

6. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

sweet fish dude id take it but i live in canada so its a no go