1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bless my little helper

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Jun 8, 2005.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

The more Bless heals and improves in health the more his personality comes out. Its nice to see despite his health problems and rough (to put it extremly lightly) begining. Today i was in the barn and Bless had joined me he does everyday actually. He really enjoys the barn and kennels enjoys the rescues and all. I was getting Venus groomed getting ready to work her when I noticed Bless wasent close by anymore. I called for him just because I was wondering where exactly he got off too when he came trotting out of the tack room with Venus's bridle in his mouth!!!! Totally shocked me i knew i hadent grabbed it yet but had taken in off the hook and set in on the stool by the door. It was so cute he trotted right up to me and set it right in my hands. I praised him and he got all excited lol. i have a very smart boy on my hands lol.

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

wow, what a great dog, Bless learned that on his own to help you, how sweet

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I bet he's going to be one of those once-in-a-lifetime dogs. The kind you compare every other dog to, and when you're old you sit on your front porch and say things like, "I remember this one dog I had who used to..."

Does he have ongoing health problems from his rough start? Perhaps you want to remind people who may not have been here when you found him what his story is. I think it's totally remarkable.