1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Blisters on Goldfishes heads

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Goldfishmommi, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Goldfishmommi

Goldfishmommi New Member

:roll: I don't know wat it is but my goldfish have like blisters on their heads and they are really funny looking. My girl fish has a big blister and it has purple in it. And the boy has a tiny one please help me do u know wat it is???? :shock: :eek: :?:
    One of my friends tells me that it is the amount of food I feed them is that right or if it's not tell me wat it is?

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

What are your readings for ammonia, nitrIte, and nitrAte?

Where on the head are the blisters (top, gill plate, etc)? How big are the blisters? Can you post a pic?

-Chelle

3. Petz8888

Petz8888 New Member

Yes that will help.

If we can know what your readings are we can see if its ammonia burn or what.

How much do you feed for how long how many times a day and what?

We might need that pic too.