1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Brindle pit bull

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by MyPetTherapyDog, Sep 24, 2005.

1. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Just wondering if anyone knows exactly what a blue brindle color looks like in an American Pit Bull Terrier?
    I have a beautiful dog in one of the shelters and I think she is a blue brindle. I am not sure and would love to see pics of any?
    Thanks,
    Sue

2. someday

someday New Member

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

This puppy is a blue brindle.

[​IMG]

4. KristiansBruizer

KristiansBruizer New Member

Blue Brendle Pitt Bull reply

I have a blue Brendle Pitt tha is about 2 1/2 months, as they get older their color changes, Mine is like a sliverish blue color with tan mixed stripes, the blue brendle's really dnt have much blue to them, but you can tell by the eyes and nose blue eyes blue nose email me at Littledaddy1220@aol.com, if you want to see a photo of him to get an idea