1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bon voyage,

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Sep 3, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Well this is count down, I will be turning off my computer in a few hours and wont be talking to you until September 20!

You guys have helped me get relaxd now I dont need to take a valium! not looking forward to 12 hour hour flight, but look whats on the other side, Ireland and Italy here I come :D

honeybear

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Woohoo! Have a great trip, honeybears. We'll miss you!!

3. Rene

Rene New Member

have a wonderful time talk to you when you get back

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

"ShHHHH!!!!" *Stowing away in her luggage bag*

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

honeybears: If you haven't left yet, I just want to say Have a Wonderful Time, take some pictures to share, (especially Ireland), and throw away all your worries. We're all going to miss you.

6. nern

nern New Member

Have a wonderful trip Honeybears! :D

7. Jas

Jas New Member

Ciao!

Have a great time Honeybear! We'll be thinking of you!
    Be safe! Have a glass of merlot for me when in Italy!!!

=P~

Arrivederci
    Jas

8. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

honeybear- Have a great time,and I wouldn't totally rule out the valium- It is almost a must have for me on long flights!!!

9. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwwww Honeybears we will miss you. :( Have fun and be safe! :D

10. lil96

lil96 New Member

Hey honeybears, where are you going in italy? My bfs lab(ratory, not retriever) is in Laquila, which is in Abrruzzo on the opposite coast from Rome. Italy isn'T too far from here. But maybe we could meet up? It is too often people are in "my neck of the woods"