1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Booger and the Obelisk

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cassie, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I'm building an Obelisk for our graveyard for this Halloween and I finished the base and placed it on the floor and of course, Booger had to claim it as her own :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I still need to finish sanding and painting the top part. Here's how it looks at this point...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bente

Bente New Member

wow, that's great! It seems like alot of work, is it? Booger is so cute, I love the last picture of her, where she is peeking up :mrgreen:

3. vene

vene New Member

Great job Cassie! Booger is so cute! :eek:

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Yes, it's a lot of work but we're the one house in the neighborhood that everyone looks forward to visiting on Halloween. We go all out. We literally run a haunted yard and everyone loves it.

It's a ton of work and planning. Actually, we're already planning for 2009. '09's theme will be Army of Darkness and lots of zombies. Our Zombie friends are already on board to do two dance shows on the big night. We're going to do Michael Jackson's Thriller zombie dance.

I finished our graveyard Obelisk tonight...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

very nice - I don't encourage trick or treaters LOL I'm so bad.
    Actually we haven't gotten any in years (live on a dead end street with no street lights) so I don't even buy candy anymore

6. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

My husband always wants to go big for Halloween. Our neighbors set up a haunted poarch and he wants to compete with them. It looks like you go all out!

And, the picture of Booger peeking out is so funny!

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Great job, Cassie. I bet Halloween is your favorite holiday.

8. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Yeah, hubby and I actually got married on Halloween in '93 :)

9. Lovemykitties!

Lovemykitties! New Member

That looks awesome, and what a cute kitty!

10. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I enjoy Halloween! You will have to post pictures of the haunted yard!!!

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I really like Halloween, too. Nice job on your project and Booger does look very cute. Maybe you could paint Booger black on Halloween...that would be perfect (oh, just kidding). :mrgreen: