1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Booger freakes out when I use Neutregna soap!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cassie, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

when ever I wash with Neutregna soap and then go to pet Booger, she gets aggressive and attacks my hands. She goes crazy at the scent.

Is it just her, or has anyone else noticed that cats hate it?

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I don't use Neutrogena but if I put lotion on my hands or arms, especially Aveena, Socks won't come too close to me. If she is on the bed next to me, she'll leave. I guess she thinks I'm somebody else. :mrgreen:
    I haven't had any trouble with soaps.

3. vene

vene New Member

I use Neutrogena facial soap and the kitties don't seem to mind. Milo and Pumpkin tend to lick my legs when I get out of the shower. I wonder if they have to reclaim us? :shock:

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

It's weird, with any other soap or lotion, she'll just sniff and then lick me a little. But she gets absolutely agressive at the scent of neutragena for some reason.

5. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

omg..lol my old cat candy used to do that to me..then she would lay on the towel i just used

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Ghost goes crazy for bleach and Gold Bond hand loation. He has to rub his face all over our hands. It's almost like catnip to him.

-Chelle