1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Booger thinks she's safe in the box (vid)

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cassie, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Hubby has a bunch of RC tanks and they used to frighten Booger, but now they just annoy her she just tolerates them. Barely. She likes to think she's perfectly safe sitting in the box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZOuro2JJMc

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Awww, so funny :mrgreen:

3. eman

eman New Member

:lol:

4. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

What a cute video!! I love it when the tank goes after her tail....
    :eek: :mrgreen:

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

:lol: :lol:

6. vene

vene New Member

Lol!

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. That was so funny. :mrgreen: She's no dummy. She knew when to get out and go back in. I wish she had pounced on that tank! :mrgreen:

8. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:eek: :mrgreen: :eek: that would have been funny chessmind....... Attack!!!!

9. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

When the tank is turned off, she likes to bat at the antenna and then her head bobs back and forth while watching it rocking. Then she'll do it again and again. It leaves me belly laughing when she does that. I'll try to get a vid of that next time she does it.

10. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

That makes me laugh!!! I can picture that one :eek: :mrgreen:

11. Chezza

Chezza New Member

ROFL @ That..That would be hilarious, if i move my feet fast or my hand Tiff will keep up with her head watching me, I don't keep it up or she will pounce me lol :lol: :lol:

12. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:mrgreen: that's good Chezza about Tiff pouncing on you if you stop.... :eek: