1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

boots is the best!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by kem, Aug 25, 2004.

1. kem

kem New Member

My bird right now is on my computer keys and he is making it so hard to type. he is so cute! he won't let me type! he's not mean or anything he just sits on the keys. and now he is on the top of the computer (its a laptop) and he can see the mouse so i move it around and he chases it! he is so great! i love him so much! he can be really bad at times but he can be so cute other times! just thought i'd share!

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

What kind of bird is he?

3. LuvMyPets

LuvMyPets New Member

aww thats so cute! I love birds like that, he reminds me of the starling I used to have

4. kem

kem New Member

hes a 9 month old peachface lovebird. he's mostly green and he has blue on his tail and of course, peach on his face! i love him to pieces!

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

A LOVEBIRD. Do you have a picture?

6. kem

kem New Member

not currently on my computer now. i'll see what i can do to get one of him. he has problems staying still. i'll see if my webcam still works! then i'll post a picture of boots!

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Great! Thanks!

8. kem

kem New Member

but it might be awhile. I have school and then I'm not to technilogically (how do you spell it?) inclined. i'll do my best! i'll work hard! :0023: you'll have a picture of him by the end of the month! hahaha!

9. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Thanks!