1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

BRAND SPANKIN NEW 10G!!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Obelix, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Obelix

Obelix New Member

I got my brand new 10gallon today and was wondering after its cycled etc if I could put either some dwarf corys (which im really startin to like) or some dalmation mollys, if so how many? Thanks people!

2. tina1

tina1 New Member

:eek: CONGRATS!!! :eek:

Pygmy cories are so cute. You could get a school of five or six and maybe three or so mollies. Maybe a boy and two girls if you want fry....

3. Obelix

Obelix New Member

OOOh that sounds good, im soo extatic, even though its empty im stairing at it more then my guppy tank!!! I love the mollies and have been startin at the coreys at the LFS alot

4. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

i loved stairing at my new 15gal when i got it. it had no fish in it, but the thought of what i could do with it, and starting from scrath filled me with joy! hehe.

and when i re-newed my guppy tank, i stared at it for ages like it was a tv screen

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i love tanks to lol i can't help buy new ones just so i can set up another its is so great

6. tina1

tina1 New Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Who needs tv when there are fish tanks in the house?

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

It takes me 15 minutes to feed the fish in the pond because I end up just sitting around and watching them.

-Chelle