1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Breeder Question

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Aqueous, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

:?: Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any reputable breeders of yorkies or other toy dogs in or around the Toronto area?

Thanks!

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I'm sorry but I don't. One way to learn about the where abouts of getting a dog is to go to local dog parks and ask yorkie owners there or dog shows or faires. Do a search of pet shows coming up in your area.

3. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

i would think the canadian kennel club website may be of help to you. i know that the american kennel club website has breeder listings.

sorry i'm not much help.

but welcome :mrgreen:

4. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Thanks

:D Thanks for your replys.

I was thinking about getting another yorkie or a smaller toy dog as a companion for Rocky. I called up Rocky's breeders but they don't have any dogs or puppies available yet.

I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any other breeders. I think I'll wait and see if they have any later on.

Thanks again!

Oh and Bella's a cutie! :mrgreen:

5. Jas

Jas New Member

Have you checked out Yorkshire Terrier Breed Clubs? Local & National?

The Canadian Y.T. Association http://www.thecyta.com/ try contacting the secretary for a list of breeders. Sometimes the Clubs will list breeders on their site. Read over the clubs Code of Ethics for when you find a breeder.

Also be sure to check out Canadian Y.T. Rescue http://www.canadianyorkshireterrierrescue.com/ sometimes they have pups or young dogs available for adoption

Good luck

6. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Sorry ,but I don't know of any .But as the above posts say ,a kennel club is a good place to look .