1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Britt and Bailey

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Valmar, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Valmar

Valmar New Member

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=73459&j=t

Just had to put in this address for pics of Britt and Bailey - we are still stuggling with Brittney accepting Bailey - she still seems so afraid of him - but we are muddling through - maybe it will take months -

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

They are both adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing their Dogster pages :D

3. Rene

Rene New Member

so cute i hope they get along soon

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I know it's easier said than done, but just keep with it...it's obviously going to take some time for Britt, and that IS okay, the key is that you don't give up!!! :y_the_best:

Both Britt and Bailey are too darn cute...thanks for sharing with all of us!!! :D

(Keep us posted on Britt and Bailey!!! :wink: )

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

How cute they are. I love brittanys top knot in bands.