1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Built a cat tree

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by t_chelle16, Feb 16, 2006.

1. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Mom & I spent the last couple days building a cat tree for our kitties.

We designed it with lots of little things to keep Tennessee entertained (including a clear box with toys in it and holes that are just big enough for her paws) and with lots of shelves so Romeo can get to the top despite not having any front claws (that top shelf is he favorite spot now).

[​IMG]

The whole thing cost about $30. All the wood was either from the silver maples in the back yard or shelves we saved when we replaced our old kitchen cabinets. All we had to buy was lots of screws & brackets and the fabric to cover the shelves.

-Chelle

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

That looks great! Very nature-themed!

3. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Wow! That looks very nice! I'm sure it will get lots of use! :y_the_best:

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

That's terrific! I bet they just love it! :eek:

5. vene

vene New Member

Wonderful job on the huge cat tree! My kitties would love one just like it! :mrgreen:

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks. They love it. Emily spent most of the day in the little condo where she is in the picture.

-Chelle

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Oooh, your kitties seem to really their new cat tree. Lots of neat places for them to go. Looks great.