1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bussy Bear turned 1 yesterday

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by luvmyangels, Feb 19, 2010.

1. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

A year ago I never would have guessed I'd be bringing home a puppy that would change my life so much. Ive had a puppy/dog at my side for most of my life but Ive never experienced anything close to the bond Buster and I share. When I brought him home I was still a bit uncertain about handling a puppy that would grow as big as he has. Now I look back at how silly that seemed. Handling him now is easier (thanks to the relationship and trust we've built) than handling the wild, crazy puppy he once was. I know Ive said it many times, but I really couldnt ask for a better puppy. Buster is everything I was looking for (and more) when I found him.

His birthday started off with 1/2 a chicken (yum!) and a bit of liver & kidney. Spoiled boy that he is, his organ meat was hand fed. Then it was off to take the girls to school. Missed the bus so made a quick stop by the vets office for a weight check and more Heart Guard. Bussy Bear weighed in at 144.6lbs, a 5lb gain in a month.

Then we dropped the girls at school. While he goes to the bus stop with me most days, yesterday was his first time being with us to drop the girls at school. Poor boy had a hard time figuring out why his girls hopped out to join the rest of the "herd" heading into the building and moved to the back of the Expedition and starting whining for them.

His attention was quickly turned. Our next stop was a local feed store that he's been going to at least monthly since coming home. He's the center of attention when we walk in there, as he should be in his mind. He was given a bright yellow collar for his birthday (amazing thing is it fits him when I put it on as tight as the collar allows). The big news there was finding the store now carries Canidae and it costs less (per pound) than the Taste of the Wild we've been feeding.

Since we'd exhausted all of the puppy friendly places in town, Buster came home to rest and play with his new toys (purchased over the weekend) while we headed back out to finish our weekly errands.

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Happy birthday!!!

Dogs definately change our lives.

3. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

I expected some changes, but nothing in previous experiences prepared me for the bond Buster and I have formed. I have never experienced anything close to what I have with my Bussy Bear.

It only cost me 1 slice of cheese to get these LOL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]