1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Buster boy @ 8 1/2 months...picture heavy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by luvmyangels, Nov 3, 2009.

1. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

Buster hanging out in his usual spot
    [​IMG]
    Busters big boy bed...that he finally stopped peeing on!
    [​IMG]
    He's very willing to share his bed with the girls
    [​IMG]
    Hanging out outside after being brushed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Lounging around outside, surveying his kingdom
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Busters idea of greeting someone at the door
    [​IMG]
    First impression...
    [​IMG]
    Hanging out with his 4 favorite girls
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Wow he is getting so big now, He is like a minature horse hahah.

Mike

3. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

He's a very big boy. 9 months old as of yesterday (11/17) and now weighing in at 126lbs. He is the size of some young miniature horses...one of the vet techs has minis that weigh right around 200lbs

He's an absolute joy to work with. He's a far more confidant puppy than when I first started posting here. We've battled through almost all of his fear issues, including the food bowl! Wonderful around children (mine and others), loves meeting new people or hanging out with old friends. Willing to play with any dog that doesnt try to eat him. He's a total clown, he keeps me laughing.

I am so thankful he chose us. It'd be such a waste to have this boy stuck sitting in some back yard when he LOVES to be out in public greeting everyone that walks by. Buster comes with me to take/pick up my youngest from preschool each day. At each pick up, 3-5 4 year olds run from the building and tackle Buster. He sees them coming, wags his tail harder and responds to their tackle by licking the kids until they giggle. ***this is AFTER a proper greeting done towards the beginning of the year***