1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bye Bye Treat......

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Nov 28, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Well a week ago our trainer James and I went out to take a look at our other horses and we went out to see our three heavy draft horses one being our Noriker Gelding Treat. Treat's a five year old we have had for a couple years with some heavy issues from his past owner. We gace Treat a few months after we rescued him to gather his head and we would start on him again but he was just to emotional and freaked and ran everyime he saw a saddle or bridle. He was so afraid of these things he would become completely solitary for a while and so my dad decided we would just keep him as a pet with our other retired horses. Well James showed a great interest in Treat and said if we worked with him with our new whispering that he could be ridden and i said it was a good idea. But I told James he would only be trained and then adopted out like the others and not kept here and James offered right there to adopt and work with Treat himself and turn him into a nice pleasure horse for himself. And so we agreed to let James adopt Treat and since I had been out to James ranch many times and know that he only have 2 other horses of his own his home would be ideal for Treat and knowing James would not put pressure on Treat or ever give up on him Treat left with James Tuesday. I miss him alot thoughhe was my favorite out of the retired bunch i absolutly loved him he was just a big dog like horse just so screwed up in the head he did'nt know what was ngith and what was day at times. I am Happy for him though.