1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Can dogs be embarrassed?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Weeble, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Weeble

Weeble New Member

I took Toby (1-1/2 year old pekapoo with a medium puppy cut) to the coin-op dog wash a few days ago and I don't know how it happened but when his hair dried, he was COVERED in mats. I took him to the groomer, who concurred there was nothing to be done except chop it all off. Since we got home, his naked little self has been very quiet, shy, and reclusive. I can't tell if he's embarrassed or depressed! It's been two days now. Any thoughts anyone?

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Well I'd say he is feeling a wee bit naked LOL, and uncomfortable..He is used to having hair, he feels bare.. It would be a weird feeling for him.. Its like us having a "MAJOR" hair cut, except we know whats happened even though it feels weird, we still kow. They dont.

Give him time he'l get used it it. :mrgreen: :y_the_best:

3. Weeble

Weeble New Member

Thanks for your response. I'm sure he DOES feel a little naked, and maybe a little intimidated since his "little sister," who didn't accompany him to the chop shop, is now bigger than he is! I guess we all have problems dealing with a bad hair day... :shock: