1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cat and new puppy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by CharliPop-x0, Oct 4, 2007.

1. CharliPop-x0

CharliPop-x0 New Member

how do i get my 12 week old border collie and 5 year old cat to get along! they fight all the time don't know what to do!
    Please help me :|

2. brads

brads New Member

Wish I had some magic for you. Hopefully this will get better as your puppy grows up. If he's trying to play with your cat that might be a big part of the problem. He is a puppy after all. Your kitty simply may not want to play. It's also possible your cat is the aggressor so watch that too. There's a new puppy in HIS house!!! About all you can do for now is to keep them apart as much as possible and hope they learn to get along. IE: get used to each other. Good luck!