1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cat swap gift received!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, May 14, 2008.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks HDryder! The package arrivevd at my door this afternoon. I took a couple of pictures (of mainly Moe) playing with the toys, but I don't have time to download them from my camera right now. I'll try to do that later this evening. So stay posted for pictures!

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Here are some pictures. Artemis wasn't too interested, but to his credit, I had to rescue him from a locked room right before and I have no idea how long he was in there. He was quite put out.

Sorry the pictures are kind of blurry. Moe wouldn't stay still and I'm still figuring out how to use my new camera. I'll try to get better ones later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

they look very intriqued :D

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Moe beat the cr@p out of the furry catnip squirrel thing. Artemis is now reluctant to touch it since it smells like Moe. :lol: He's still sulking too from his jail time this afternoon, so I can't convince him to play with me right now. Hey, I didn't lock you up, the wind did!

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:eek: :mrgreen: :eek: I'm soo glad that the toys arrived!!!! Looks like they are having fun playing with them...... Love the pictures of them playing with them, it is neat to see pictures of them with the toys...... :eek:

6. vene

vene New Member

Looks like great fun! :eek: Moe looks really cute buggy eyed. :mrgreen:

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Congrats on the new toys :D Looks like Moe had a blast :eek:

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Great Pics, Halaroo. Now how is it that you don't have a baby gate by those stairs? We have them all over the place! LOL

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

LOL Chessmind! We just taught Amelia really early how to navigate the stairs. She's 2 now and has never had an accident. Of course, she started walking at 7 months so we had the gates up then! I've noticed that she is extremely physically advanced compared to other kids her age. I guess we were lucky (or unlucky, depending on your perspective)!

10. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Wow! Walking at 7 months! We need the baby gates, as Liam is 20 months. Kira would be fine without the gates, as she is 31 months. Also we have pretty scary stairs. Each wooden step is open in between them.

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

The pictures are so cute of your kitties enjoying their new toys.