1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

cat swap

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Nov 15, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

mary...are we going to have one place where we post about the swap? or just do it individually. i received my presents from...

...da da dada!!!!.....

no one other than...... :eek: :D :kiss_heart: :0018: :m41:

VENE!!!!! :love_y_t_much:

I would like to post pics...but i wont get them developed until tomorrow. then i will let everyone know what i got!!!

(everybody listen in....vene is the best present giver...so if we have a swap again, or gift exchange and you dont draw her name...pay somebody off to switch..you wont regret it!!!!) :wink: :y_the_best: :p

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

your own post is fine :eek:
    and vene...thanks for much for doubling up - you are truly a sweetie

3. vene

vene New Member

:0023: :0017: :m39:

You are so welcome Mary. This is so much fun, I don't mind doubling or even tripling and, I spent less than $10 per person as Mary suggested! I'm frugal. :shock: :mrgreen:

4. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Sorry...couldn't pay me enough!! :mrgreen:

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:D exactly my thoughts wtpooh. i, too, got a pillow, a whole bunch of little toys, and a good luck charm. i have that hanging on my wall next to a cross and a candle. O:)

the pillow is AWESOME. but, i hogged it for myself...so if its supposed to be for the kitties...fuhgitaboudit :m3: :m36: lols.

:m19: max fell in love with a feather toy she included. :kiss_heart: it has three pieces of sticks that you screw together to make it about two feet long. but max...didnt even give me a chance to screw them together. he immediately grabbed it and took off, carrying this feather thing in his mouth with the stick dragging beneath his two front legs...totally funny. then!!! when i went to get it to throw, so he could retreive it...i thought...."what is that?" and he was growling...like a dog does when you try to take his ball. yep...he does it every time. so i growl back, and now its a game. he also growls if either mikey or chris tries to take it. chris decided last night that he liked it. didnt make max too happy. but i got pics!!! and i will send.

she also send gifts to chris :love_y_t_much: ...a pillow and a carrier cushion, and some toys....

LOTS OF TOYS!!!! :eek:

THANK YOU VENE!! YOURE THE BEST!! :m41:

6. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

hehe...I had to ask permission to "borrow" it. The colors match so well in my livingroom. I curled up on my couch with it last night :) So comphy!!

7. vene

vene New Member

U R welcome Lynn. Let's not exaggerate about "the best." :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: You and Wtpooh are too funny. But I'm tickled pink that you two enjoy the prezzies. :p

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

well...just a little update. of course, like wtpooh...mine is on my couch too!!! and today, mikey (who never comes on the couch) jumped up and started purring and kneading on the pillow!!! :eek: for the longest time!! :D then he lay down...and fell asleep.

max...was on my bed today (where he doesnt usually lay down) laying on the pillow you made for chris. :wink:

...i think we have some winners folks!!!!

9. nern

nern New Member

Can't wait to see the pictures lynn! :D

10. vene

vene New Member

That's amazing Lynn about the M+M's. When I was making the pillows, I had a really hard time trying to pry both Rene and the baby off the pillows. LOL's! Rene kneads like crazy on the beds. :p I've never seen her do that. :shock:

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i couldnt get any pics of the kitties on the pillows...except for the one i am submitting to the photo contest. max is on that one...

but here is the sequence of events the other night. max loves his toy from you vene...and chris has taken a liking to it too!!! max growls when anyone tries to take it away...carries it around the house, jumping from couch to couch with it in his mouth...that stick dangling around. its hysterical....

:D :wink:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND IN THE NEXT PICTURE, LOOK ABOVE MAX AND THAT LITTLE THING ON THE WALL IS WHERE I HUNG THE GOOD LUCK CHARM THAT VENE SENT WITH THE PREZZIES!! (you cant really see it..it got cut off in the picture :roll: )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is where christopher says..."...MY TOY...MY TOY...MY TOY"....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:eek:

12. Bente

Bente New Member

Looks like Vene bought the purrfect gifts :D

The third pic is hillarious! Mikey looks so insulted :lol:

13. vene

vene New Member

Lynn those pics of your babies are beautiful! :eek: :eek: :eek: I love their facial expressions. LOL's! :mrgreen:

14. lgm5309

lgm5309 New Member

lynnhaz!!! your babies are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

who's the blondie? he looks similar to my lil boy. :)

15. nern

nern New Member

Cute pictures lynn....looks like they are enjoying their presents. :D

16. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

You have gorgous cats Lynne....

17. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thanks everyone!!!! :eek:

lgm...thats my lover kitty mikey. i rescued him in august of this year. and...i just love him dearly. he is a wonderful kitty, with a great disposition and is very attached to me. smart too...like a little human. he has really found his way into my heart. :kiss_heart: