1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cat with 2 faces

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Ginger, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Ginger

Ginger New Member

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

It seems sad to me, but I don't really have an opinion on whether it is humane to keep him alive or not because I don't know what his quality of life is. I didn't read the article.

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. I read the story and watched to video. This cat is very well cared for and seems to be very happy. I think he's very lucky to have found such a nice lady to take such good care of him. I don't feel sorry for this happy kitty at all. He may have a facial deformity, but he's not in any pain and seems very content.

4. vene

vene New Member

Frank and Louie are well-loved and cherished and is thriving and has been thriving for years. I first did a double take at the picture but he/they look very sweet and see no reason to have them pts as they are happy/content. I bet it's difficult to keep them out of the limelight.

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

WOW!!! :shock: :shock:
    Well he certainly is cared for by the look of the video..
    Doesnt seem to be in discomfort at all.. Seems happy enough..
    I guess thats what matters..

6. Bente

Bente New Member

I think he looks very happy, and as long as the two faces doesn't cause him any pain or discomfort I don't see why he should be put too sleep.
    He is very lucky to have that caring woman :)

7. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I absolutely agree with Bente. So long as the cat is happy, healthy and not suffering at all, euthanasia is not an option.

He looks sweet, happy, healthy and very well cared for and loved. He's one lucky kitty!