1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Catnip is hyperactive thyroid

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

she has lost so much weight. She's skinnier than my Missy now who is in renal failure.
    Catnip will have her thyroid removed (radiocat is out of the question) once her T4s level off. At least she's eating - somewhat. She's been on her meds about 2 weeks and it's hard getting her to eat. She'll pick here and there. I did switch from pill form to transdermal due to her being so hard to pill but what I'm reading it takes a long time for the meds to be absorbed that way so I gotta go back to pills.
    heavy sigh - they are getting old

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Sorry Mary that's hard.... I understand the pilling ordeal...I hope Catnip gets to feeling better soon...Have you tried stinky food? Hang in there your such a good fur momma....

3. vene

vene New Member

Thinking of you, Catnip, and Missy. It's so tough watching them grow older with health issues. Big hugs.

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Poor Catnip. I hope she will feel better. I agree, it's hard seeing our kitties get older.