1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cats are so darn smart

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by coppersmom, Oct 29, 2006.

1. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

I bought a new 22 gallon lime green storage container to turn into a big litterbox. I cut the door in it and put the litter in it and put it in the place of the smaller storage/litter box. I took the smaller one outside and then came right back in to call Copper to show him the new box. He had already used it! Smart "little" fella! At least this one is high enough that he shouldn't spray over the back.

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

LOL ! Great job :eek:

I had to upgrade Boogers litter box and she hasn't peed off the side since and the amount of litter on the floor around the box has decreased by a ton.

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Good job. I just hope he only uses the litter boxes now. :wink:

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Neat idea. I hope it works for you. :)

5. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

This makes three BIG "boxes". Two storage container converts and one covered one that only Sabrina uses. He still occasionally goes over the back though...he must be standing on his little orange head when he does that.

6. vene

vene New Member

What a great idea. Hope that's doing the trick for you!