1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

CATSTER IS HERE!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Aug 7, 2004.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

just got an email from catster.com. its up and running!!!

2. nern

nern New Member

Finally!!! Thanks for letting us know. I can't wait to make my catster pages. :eek:

3. vene

vene New Member

Hooray, great news, thanks Kyles! :eek:

I like the cute e-mail:

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

5. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks for letting us know, Kyles. :D Pretty soon they may have: Horsester, Bunnyster, Fishster, Hampster, Snakester, Birdster..........

7. vene

vene New Member

8. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

9. nern

nern New Member

10. vene

vene New Member

Nern, you are not the only "crazy one." I stayed up until 3 AM posting mine! Did you catch some "z"'s this morning? :m27:

11. nern

nern New Member

LOL! :mrgreen:

Yes, I slept until 4pm yesterday. :D

12. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

I was up until 4:00 am putting the finishing touches on Luna's page. :mrgreen:

That site is so much fun, I just spent about an hour browsing through pages there. What a great idea for a site.

13. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

Guess what I'll be doing today! :)

14. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

Great pages by the way everyone! I can't wait to see all the other member's pages!

15. vene

vene New Member

Fridaylove, I'm glad the grey Hunter on Catster that just passed away from LA is not yours. It's so sad. :(

16. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

By the way, I encourage all of you who have Catster pages to put a link to it (as I did) in your Profile here on the Auspet board. You can do that by clicking on "Profile" at the top of the page, and then paste your Catster URL into the "Website" field in your Profile form. Then it will be easy for people to see what your kitty(s) look like, just by clicking on the WWW icon included at the bottom of all your posts. :y_the_best:

17. vene

vene New Member

Thanks Lunaguy for the great tip.:m12: I just did mine!

18. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

19. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

20. halaroo

halaroo New Member