1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this littly Cutey!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jody, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Jody

Jody New Member

[​IMG]

My girlfriend has just picked up this little sexy chicky from the shelter. She doesn't have a name yet, but she was thinking Cindy? I was thinking Rocky... :mrgreen: but she just rolled her eyes at me :roll: :lol: :lol: Can anybody think of some names?

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

He is adorable! He looks like a Samson or Sammie or even Lilo to me.

3. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Cindy just doesn't work for me either.....And Rocky might be a little too butch if she's a girl :lol:
    I've always liked the names Cheyenne and Sierra, but those are probably more US type names, and I see you are from Australia. Then there's Molly.....I think that's a good girl dog name :y_the_best:

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I think Rheia fits!

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

What a doll!! What about Bella or Kye?

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What a cutie! Names, you say?

Kennedy, Darby, Meggie, Ambrose, Shelby, Misha, Miah, Myah, Ayla, Ceilidh (pronounced Kay-lee), Wren, Gypsy, Lark, Tasy, Winnie, Casey, Loki, Jetta, Eden, Willow, Naobi, Sable, Silkie, Missy, Dot, Raven, Bea, Nessie, Hershey, Ginger, Maisy, Nikki, Bele, Lucy, Bonnie, Mabel, Nina, Penny, Phoebe, ANnie, Lilo, Trinity, Tabitha, Boo, Dixie, Trixie, Checkers, Cricket, Dakota, Gidget, Hazel, Jade, Jemmy, Jingles, Jinx, Rogue, Scout, Patsy, Chloe, Kirby, Hannah, Luna, Tasha, Auburn, Misty, Ripley, Edison, Aribeth, Maribeth, Dory, Bailey, Pepsi, Sesame, Sierra, Brandy, Tango, Bridget, Molly, Rowan, Fern, Jasmine...

Jamiya

7. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

names hey?

um, Jada, bella, Lily, zoe, cammie, cassie, sammy Those I think would suit her. I really like Zoe.

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Ok now that I know she's a girl. How about Lucy, Molly, Mattie,Sela,Sasha
    TooToo,Sassy :lol:

9. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

aww now thats cute!! how about leah, i like the name sassy! my friends horse is named sassy. but cindy is a bit to much for a girl.

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

She's cute. Rockie would be fine if she poops boulders. LOL Or how about Roxie

11. Jody

Jody New Member

:lol: LOL - Funny, althought she has now decided Roxie for her baby girl. She's an Australian Kelpie. She was riddled with fleas, and she's being treated for everything possible. She's been vacccinated & micro-chipped. Now she just has to get used to her name and the other 7 dogs she has..... :lol:

12. Jody

Jody New Member

She also wanted me to thank you all for all your thoughts about names, especially you Jamiya....lol

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yahoo, I'm the winner.

jamiya, how did you think of so many.

14. Jody

Jody New Member

Thats alot of names to come up with, I would not have been able to come up with that many in one post..... :lol:

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe.... I agree...LOL@ puttin and the boulder comment...

16. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I keep a list of names and add to it when I hear one I like. Unfortunately, it never seems to help me actually name one of my own critters. :)

I started the list last summer when we had a litter of 10 mice and I had to come up with names for them all.

Jamiya

17. Samsintentions

Jamiya. Don't tell me you named your mice???? Oh lordy! I thought I was wierd. I named all my house plants. THe one in my office now is Ernie. He's a grafted Verigated and non verigated English Ivy. Very pretty.....

18. Samsintentions

Ok, I still can't get off it, Why in the He11 do you have a litter of Mice???? Ewwwwwww :shock:

Its my understanding that for years, people ahve been trying to iradicate the mice in the house issue...... Hince the mouse trap, and CATS. :y_the_best:

Did I miss something??? Are we wanting mice in the house now??
    Oh my poor head! It hurst! 8-[

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! Of course I named the mice. They are PETS! What am I supposed to do, call them, "Hey, you. Mouse. Yeah, you."

Sheesh. Mice are people too.

Here is a page that shows the parents and babies:
    http://home.everestkc.net/tnewman/mice.htm

We did this before we had the dogs. Not all of us can breed dogs, Sams, so some of us settle for mice. :p We just had one litter and are not planning on doing it again. But it was fun!

Jamiya

20. Samsintentions

oh how funny! Boy those little things grow fast!!!! Is that a special kind of mouse?